MEVERIN spare parts - Fire Fixing® fire doors and firewalls
As a rule, fire doors are subject to regular maintenance which must be carried out by specialized companies.
If ordinary and extraordinary maintenance is not carried out as required by both applicable laws and the manufacturer’s instructions, the warranty becomes null and void and the declared performance may be invalidated.
The maintenance of fire doors is an element of major IMPORTANCE for the safety of the people and the premises to be protected.
For the repair and / or maintenance of MEVERIN fire doors, only original spare parts must be used, under penalty of forfeiture of the certification.
Thanks to their efficient filing and software management system MEVERIN can exactly reproduce one of their doors, either partially or entirely, by simply referring to the year and production number shown on the identification plate.
Spare parts for the complete range of openable or fixed compartmentation modules:
- REI 60 – REI 120 – REI 180 modular horizontal sliding doors with one and two leaves
- EI2 60 – EI2 120 modular horizontal sliding doors with one and two leaves
- REI 60 – REI 120 single-sided modular sliding doors with telescopic overlap (can run in one direction)
- REI 60 – REI 120 double-sided modular sliding doors with telescopic overlap (can run in both directions)
- REI 60 – REI 120 “Magnum” large revolving doors
- EI260 – EI2 120 “Magnum” large revolving doors
- REI 60 – REI 120 vertical sliding doors
- REI 60 – REI 120 – REI 180 Modular firewalls / fire door-housing modular self-supporting structures
- EI260 – EI2120 Modular firewalls / fire door-housing modular self-supporting structures
- fire compartmentation modular enclosures / modular constructions
The documentation, supplied with the original product, including all the documents certifying compliance with the applicable legislation, complete with the manufacturer’s declaration of conformity, installation, use and maintenance instructions, must be carefully kept by the Customer.
The approvals and certifications concerning the past Meverin production relate to different Italian and European regulations and standards (UNI 9723 and UNI EN 1634 as amended).
All identification plates must never be removed or tampered with.